It's okay to ask for help. These community support services are here to provide help to those who need it.
Northcott supporting choice and opportunity
The Living Skills Centre provide Community Participation & Living Skills education to people with a disability between the ages of 18 to 65 years of age. Offering access to a range of skill building activities to assist you to achieve your goals, such as Computer skills, Cooking, Drama, Art, Budgeting, Money Handling, and many others.
If you are a school leaver, Northcott can provide these services to you.
- Everyday life skills and training
- Behaviour support and social skills development
- Leisure and recreation
- In-home respite
- Short stay respite
- Housing and accommodation
- Consultation, diagnosis and planning
- Equipment services
- Before/after school or vacation care
Located at Unit 5, 100 Beverley Road Campbelltown.
Call 1800 818 286
If you're aged 12-25 years and going through a tough time Headspace can help.
There is no issue too small.
Headspace can help if you:
- Are feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying
- Don't feel like yourself anymore
- Can't deal with school/uni/work or are finding it difficult to concentrate
- Are feeling sick or worried about your health
- Have questions about, or want to cut down on alcohol or other drug use
- Want to talk about sexuality, gender identity or relationships
- Are having difficulties with your family or friends
- Have sexual health issues or want information about contraception
- Are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- Are worried about work or study or if you're having money trouble
- Need someone to talk to
Campbelltown: Phone 02 4627 9089
Tharawal Aboriginal Corporation
Tharawal Aboriginal Corporation accepts bulk bill service.
All patients must have a valid Medicare card upon every visit to the GP.
These services are available onsite:
- Medical services
- Dental clinic
- Maternity and Child Health Team
- Oorunga Wandarrah Mac Centre
- Waranwarin Child 7 Family Centre
- Djurali Healthy Living
- Social Emotional Wellbeing
- Quit it Tackling Indigenous Smoking
21 Dean Road Airds NSW 2560
Phone: 02 4628 4837
Knowing where to start when you need help can be tough. With so much choice, finding the support that is right for you and your loved ones can be confusing and overwhelming.
Uniting Provide assistance to any individual in need.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Services
- Early Learning
- Disability Services
- Youth drop in centre
1800 864 846
The Street University
The Street University is a youth development project created by the Ted Noffs Foundation which provides various community based services and interactive spaces for people aged 12 – 25.
They can help kids realise their dreams, harness their potential and create positive outcomes for their lives and their community.
Workshops you may like to find out about:
- Recording Studio
- Street Smart Programs
- Street Art Workshops
- Street & Community Cooking Programs
- Garden Programs
Liverpool Contact Details:
1 Speed Street Liverpool
Phone: 02 8785 8000
St Vincent de Paul Society
The St Vincent de Paul Society is committed to actively and passionately speaking out against the causes of poverty and inequality on behalf of the people they serve.
Providing assistance for:
- Low Income Support
- Housing Support
- Refugees and Migrants
- Health Issues
- Indigenous Australians
- Children and Education
- Crisis Support
- Disability Services
- Food / Clothing/ General Help
- Disaster Recovery
- Domestic Violence
Contact: St Vincent de Paul if your in need of help:
Call: 02 4625 1261 or
visit the Campbelltown Ofice at
13 Warby Street Campbelltown
For The Nagle Centre contact Donna Black 02 4628 2928
Macarthur Legal Centre
Macarthur Legal Centre provides free legal advice, referrals and assistance to people living in the Macarthur region of New South Wales.
They also provide:
- Legal Advice
- Domestic Violence Advice
- Tenancy Advice
Make an appointment by calling:
Campbelltown Office: 02 4628 2042
Or Visit: 317 Queen Street Campbelltown NSW 2560
Beyondblue is helping 3 million Australians are living with depression or anxiety
Beyondblue provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health, whatever their age and wherever they live.
They can help with:
- Self Harm - Self Injury
- Pregnancy - Early Parenthood
- Grief - Loss
Traxside Youth Health Service
Traxside Youth Health Service is a free and confidential service for young people aged 12 - 24 years of age who live in the Macarthur area.
Traxside is part of the South Western Sydney Local Health District and can provide services at locations other than our Campbelltown premises by arrangement.
Young people can be referred by calling 02 4625 2525 or drop in during opening times to speak to the worker on duty.
- Counselling - Drug & Alcohol
- Clinics - Doctors and nurses available
- Community Events
- Free Safe Sex supplies
- Group programs
- Health education - e.g. "1 on 1 group"
- Health resource library
- Needle & Syringe Exchange program
4 Langdon Avenue
Campbelltown NSW 2560
Phone: 02 4625 2525
Community Links Wollondilly
Community Links Wollondilly can help you find solutions to life's challenges.
Professional staff and caseworkers can refer you to the appropriate service.
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology Therapists
- Legal Advice
- Financial Counselling
- Help with Gambling Addiction
- Community Housing
Community Links Wollondilly Can help you if:
- You want to improve your family life
- You don't know who else can help
- It feels there is always stress or a crisis in your life
- You are worried about yourself, your children or your partner
- You don't know which service is supposed to help you
- Someone in your family has a mental illness
- You're a single parent and it all gets too hard
- Life just seems too tough
Contact Professional Staff
Tahmore: 02 4683 2776
Camden: 02 4655 6947
Youth Solutions is a youth drug and alcohol prevention and health promotion charity working with young people 12 – 25 years and the broader community in the Macarthur and Wingecarribee regions of NSW.
Services you may find helpful.
- Drug and alcohol education
- Health and Wellbeing
- Resilience Education
- Art Workshops
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Community Events and Activities for Youth
Phone contact: 02 4628 2319
Suite 13, Level 4 Macarthur Square Shopping Centre, Gilchrist Drive Campbelltown NSW 2560
Macarthur Family and Youth Service
Macarthur Family and Youth Services is an agency supporting children, young people, families and individuals in the Macarthur area.
They provide early intervention, prevention and crisis support services.
In partnership with external services to create opportunity and sustain positive change in people's lives.
- Nabu Suuport
- Family Support
- Youth Projects
Drop into the office:
16 King Street,
Phone: 02 4620 4667
Gna Ka Lun
Gna Ka Lun is an adolescent mental health unit based at Campbelltown Hospital. The name means "healing of the mind" and was kindly given to the unit by an Aboriginal Elder of the Tharawal people.
The unit has ten beds for young people who have an acute mental illness and need to stay in hospital.
Young people are referred by mental health practitioners or NSW hospital emergency departments.
Your Health Care professional can refer you to this service.
For more information contact
Campbelltown Hospital Mental Health Service Gna Ka Lun Child & Adolescent Unit
Therry Road, Campbelltown NSW 2560
Phone: 02 4634 3141
Nano Nagle Camps provides respite to vulnerable and disadvantaged children and their families by providing free camps for children aged 6 - 12 years old.
Nagle Centre Address:
22 Iolanthe Street
Campbelltown, NSW 2560
Phone: 02 4628 2928
The Benevolent Society
Every child deserves to feel safe.
We support individuals and communities across a range of areas including:
The Benevolent Society support individuals and communities across a range of areas who need assistance in areas including:
- Child and Families
- Aged Care
- Mental Health
- Post Adoption
- Community and Respite Care
To contact the Campbelltown Office:
Phone: 02 4633 3777
Or visit at 298 Queens Street Campbelltown NSW 2560
Any time. Any reason.
Call 1800 55 1800
Contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 now if you need help.
If you need legal representation you may be eligible for Legal Aid.
To find out more information, contact Campbelltown Office:
Suite 1, Level 4 171-179 Queen Street
Campbelltown NSW 2560
Phone: 02 46282922